Join the Junior Edition Team!
With the recent acquisition of a brand spanking new warehouse just a short drive from our shop in Brighton's North Laine, we are looking to expand our small but perfectly formed team.
Managing the ecommerce and warehouse side of the business, based just along the coast in the harbour town of Newhaven, this is a really exciting opportunity for someone familiar with our brand and with a passion for ethically produced, premium children's clothing and lifestyle products.
The full job description follows below, we'd absolutely love to hear from anyone who thinks they might be the perfect candidate!
An exciting opportunity for an ecommerce and warehouse coordinator /manager has become available to join a family-based company that specialises in premium and ethical children's clothing and lifestyle products selling through junioredition.com, a busy ecommerce website.
Junior Edition Ltd has been established for 5 years and are looking for the perfect candidate to assist in our busy office and warehouse in Newhaven. We are looking for a hands-on warehouse and customer service manager with a broad range of IT skills for our ecommerce division. We are ideally looking for someone that has a keen interest in ethical and Scandinavian influenced children's clothing and lifestyle brands, and can help and advise our customers alongside
managing the day-to-day running of our busy warehouse.
The applicant must be highly motivated and driven, customer focused and able to control all day-to-day warehouse activities.
- Online customer service
- Printing, picking and packing orders
- Supervising warehouse staff
- Processing all incoming deliveries and checking, moving and storing products
- In depth product knowledge of our brands and products
- Answering all telephone and email enquiries on product and orders
- Filing, record keeping and communicating of relevant documents using
Dropbox and Quickbooks
- Using Microsoft packages including Word and Excel
- Using and updating ecommerce software
- Inputting data onto internal systems and website back office
(Shopify) with a high level of accuracy
- Work alongside the office and warehouse team to control stock levels
- Conduct and manage regular brand stock takes
- Providing relevant and engaging content for social media accounts
- General administrative duties
- An interest in ethical children's fashion and lifestyle products
- Attention to detail and methodical working
- Problem solving
- Excellent written communication skills
- IT skills including ecommerce
- Experience with ecommerce customer service
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20K-£27K dependent on relevant experience + benefits
Strictly No Agencies Please